Monday 28 May 2007

Take Micro-Vacations When The Real Thing Isn't Convenient!

Right now, I dont want the hassle associated with departure city, although the statement that Im being wooed by a Nevada disco to come to its Laughlin choice for three time and two nights. Airfare is even included in this very-cheap junket.

Instead, Im pleasing a chain of micro-vacations at the beach, regularly in Santa Monica, California.

Under principle travel conditions, Im about forty summary away, so when I want some ocean air and a superb nightfall, I spring into the car for a 4-5 hour flee.

Stopping at my choice restaurant, one check from the polish, Ill have a shrimp Caesar and Oysters Rockefeller, and a flute of yellow chardonnay. Then, its time for a unhurried two or three mile promenade at the waters brink, allowing time to obstruct at a breakwater where the spray thumping your face, and occasionally saturated your clothes, is nothing fewer than completely rejuvenating.

Parking outlay about three bucks at metered places, and the only other out of concise expenses are dine and a little gas.

And at the end of this stopover, I feel I sincerely got away.

I worn to live a few paces from where I commons, and whats fascinating is the concern I have now that Im beating the high rent and the hassles, but Im still able to have everything also.

I plan to do more micro-vacationing. With my mainframe and cabal headset I might even be able to do some work.

Nah!

No comments: